Rex SiciliaeTurkish Boat
Turkish Boat Rex Siciliae
Welcome on board of Rex Siciliae and leave yourself in the hands of our experienced and knowledgeable staff, which will welcome you with a refreshing drink in the spacious lounge area on the stern.
The four ample and furnished cabins two of which are standard and two are luxury suites (with minibar) will offer you the peacefulness and privacy you need. The cabins are autonomous with independent entrance, furnished with great taste and style, featuring private bathroom, air conditioning system and spacious drawers. From here you can look at the sea and remain enchanted.
The dinette, furnished in classic style, with air conditioning system and a bar from mahogany surrounded with brass lamps or porthole, bring about complete relax and transmit the descreet charm of tradionality.
The spacious deckhouse provided with comfortable sofas allow you to bask in the sun with a refrshing drink or fresh fruits served by our highly professional staff, ready to fulfil every wish.
Now immagine swimming in the deep blue sea side by side with the dolphins. On the evocative bowsprit you can contemplate the playing dolphins.
Let the tranquility and harmony of the sea take you away and show you places and sceneries full of culture and traditions. Pamper yourself with one week vacation sailing in the clear sea waters, swimming in small sheltered bays, leaving the stress and discord behind.
We offer you high quality services on board with the formula of all inclusive. You will be pampered by our staff in every moment of your vacation.We will take care of everything: breakafast, tidying up, cabins, cuisine, serving at the table,navigation. Your only task will be to enjoy your one of a kind holiday full of relax, entertainment, nature and exclusivity.
ON BOARD FACILITIES:
A rendere la tua vacanza ancora più divertente e completa, una serie di facilities a tua completa disposizione:
- kayak with accessories in order to glide over the waves in the search of unspoiled places.
- Masks and snorkels to discover and admire the marvellous cristalline waters of the Aeolian islands, swimming among colourful fish.
- Fishing rods – whatever you fish could be prepared for you by our chef.
- Wi Fi connectoin
- Televiosion and DVD
- Tender for services on land (max 6 persons, lenght 4.20mt, width 2.03mt, engine 20cv)
Our crew is made-up of professionals whose philosophy of life is the sea – experts in their field who can ensure you a safe and enjoyable vacation.
The captain is Marco Baldassini, 42 years old, from Falconara Marittima (An), who has been sailing since 1996. After graduating with the nautical diploma, many years of navigation on different ships and shipbuilding, he obtained the nautical license for pleasure boats in 1998. Pleasure boat Captain since 2004, he speaks fluent Italian and English. Friendly, precise and at the service of guests, he will take care of your safety and your enjoyment on board of the gulet.
An expert on fishing, he will guide you in the various fishing techniques with rods, line and squid fishing, in the most beautiful coves of the Aeolian Islands.
The sailor Cosimo is a professional seaman, always willing to meet your requests.
Our hostess-chef will delight your palate with dainty Mediterranean dishes and will pamper you in every aspect of your holiday. With her friendly and outgoing attitude, she will manage the boat with care and attention, in full respect of the privacy and comfort of all the guests.
- We advise to bring just one pice of luggage per person.Avoid large and rigid suitcases, rather soft and flexible.
- Choose light and comfortable clothes, but do not forget to bring sweater and trousers, it might get cold in the evenings.
- Use comfortable and clean shoes(for example sneakers)
- If you love trekking , do not forget shoes suitable for long walks.
- Remember to bring rubber shoes for walking in the rocky beaches.
- If you love reading, bring a good book with you.
- Medicines for every eventuality, although a first aid kit is present on board.
- Do not forget sun protective cream, sun hat and sunglasses, mosquito repellent and a k way .
- If you love diving, bring all neccessary equipment with you.